Monday, October 4, 2010

The Miracle

A little more than a week ago, my fourth grandchild was born.
She had ten fingers and ten toes (I think every grandparent counts) and a full head of hair.

During this past week I have once again been reminded of what is truly important in life. It is as if time has stopped and nothing else matters.

I have witnessed the hand of God touch a couple and give them a miracle. I know it may sound a little dramatic, but that is what it truly is. A miracle.

There are so many people that go through life not slowing down long enough to look at the miracles around them.

When was the last time you sat down and just watched birds gather their food or watch ants going about their everyday jobs?

You see, the miracles are all around us and we do not even realize it.

We get caught up in life. And before we realize it, life has passed us by.

I hope you get to see a miracle today.

I know I will be seeking mine.

And when I find it, I will give thanks to the One who supplied it.

No comments:

Post a Comment